Wednesday, June 21, 2017

A Bit Gruff



[We haven't see the bug boss in a while so, I thought I'd dust him off for a bit of fun. Sometimes, you need to let your evil out right? A little hiding the remote control to make you feel better. Only cheeky pranks for this little bug.]

When I thought I'd be free
You came back to bother me.
With your cheerful spirit
And annoying glee.

I'm lost in my thoughts,
No time for your joy.
You think you're friendly,
But you really do annoy.

My concentration is wrecked.
My brain tired and bedecked,
By your happy tales
Which are embellished I suspect.

Be off with you!
Leave me to my blue
I'm not ready to entertain
Or the fat to chew.

Just monotone thoughts
Or a curse or two
Is what I have planned
And there's no room for you.

Try the neighbor down the way
She's always up for play
Or a puzzle on a Sunday
Or happy words to say.

I'm not fit for visiting
No fun at all.
You deserve better
Than my angry free-for-all

Try me again tomorrow
Or the next day, or further still
Eventually my anger will reach it's fill.
And then I'll welcome you
And cheer your arrival.
But not today
Today is about survival.

[Fighting through the angries is hard work, keep hydrated, we'll all wait you out.]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...