Monday, May 22, 2017

Mondays are for Early Birds



[I like to stay up late, so it's just funny that I'm so cheerful in the morning. Must be the caffeine.]

At early dawn I wake just so
I'm the first to wake.
And then off I go.
I flutter my eyes
To wake up my brain.
I shake my body
To do the same.
It's fun! I exclaim
To no one around.
I like getting out early
Because no one's in town.
I'm the first to get breakfast
First to park.
I might move people's things
Just for a lark.
And the best thing of all
I tell you for sure.
Is I get to leave earlier
Walk right out the door.
And then I see sunshine!
Instead the gloom.
And if I want to go for a walk?
My clock has room!
So try it out once
Or twice if you dare.
Getting up early.
Helps you get there!

[Ok, now for sleep, lol]
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...