Friday, April 21, 2017

Let Me Tell You Something



[It's the end of the week, but I'm still plugging away. Some of us need to work every day.
But seriously, so tired.]

So, there I was. Sitting away, enjoying the nice weather, from this very nice day. And then comes the wind and a glimmer of light, they both bothered me greatly, and I tried to ignore them with all of my might. But I broke, I snapped, my mind really went wack, I yelled out into the day - Why don't you stop all of that!!!! It was quite the outburst. Quite silly looking I'm sure. But it was realy and honest, totally pure. I sit in the shade, I hide from the sun, that glimmer of light really had me undone. The wind? no worries, I've too much hair, there isn't a wind that can get into there. But the light, oh the light, it just wasn't right. I glared at the sun until it was finally night. 


[Right.]
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...