Monday, April 3, 2017

A Bit of Balancing



[So admittedly, I don't balance so well.....]

I could lie and say I juggle, 
Tell a fib about balancing too.
But what problem would that solve?
Except creating a wedge between me and you.

I'm terrible at balancing.
Rotten to the core.
So I say we knock it off
And just say "No more."

It's ok to prioritize.
And no, you won't always be first.
But at least you know when it's your turn.
And I promise, you're so much better than the worst.

I want to give you all my attention.
And really have fun when we go out.
So let's agree I work too much.
But there's really no need to pout.

If you really need me.
Just say so and I'll be there.
There's no priority so important
That's I'd fail to show you that I care. 

[Here's hoping those two things get done.]
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...