Friday, February 17, 2017

My Way Day



[Today is in fact, My Way Day. Which is perfect because it is also, finally Friday Day and Thank Goodness the week is Over Day.]

I'm a fan of the favorites,
A bit of spice is divine,
I do love chocolate,
I want it to be all mine.

I like a bit of rocky road,
A slice of apple pie.
But never never cinnamon,
It gets up your nose, and then Oh my!

A cup of hot coffee
With a splash of creme liquor,
A few biscotti, extra crunchy
Makes me scream for more!

Freshly baked pound cake,
With a side of fresh whipped cream
A bowl of strawberries,
With a touch of vanilla bean.

And don't forget the bonbons
With lovely cream filled hearts,
They make you happy from the inside out,
Fruity, chocolate, and even extra tart.

[At the end of the day, just do it your way.]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...