Wednesday, January 25, 2017

A Snug Corner to Hide



[This is how I crochet, hidden in a corner, wrapped in blankets, making another blanket, while thinking about blankets....oh and there's coffee.]

I snuck off alone in the middle of the day. I was at work, but what people thought, they didn't say.
I grabbed my tea, a delight you see, and I snuck off to a corner to just relax and be.
It's stressful you know? The ebb and the flow, the work work work, get up and go.
And I needed some time, to rest my mind, you can't spend forever, fighting in line.
It's good to take a moment, a second in a day, a moment so fleeting, but worth it I say. 
To clear the cobwebs, clear your mind.
So please
Just please
Take for yourself. Some time.

[I'm thinking a week, but it's all relative. Or depends on whether relatives are visiting.]
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...