Thursday, November 17, 2016

I'm Crochet You Some Thanks



[They ask you what you're thankful for and you want to say "crochet and hooks" but end up saying my children....]


One week to go and I'm making my list.
Of all the things I'd cry if I missed.
Sports and TV and all that jazz,
It's great, but has no pizzazz.
Grandmas and Grandpas!
That's where it's at.
Hanging out, playing, and petting the cat.
Running in the yard with the dog and a friend.
It makes me thankful when each day ends.
School can be GREAT
And sports even better.
When I'm the one batting
And I'm wearing my lucky sweater.
So thank you to you and all and to none.
I've this one covered, so THANK YOU 
Everyone.

[One week to go starting tomorrow! So excited for family, but mostly stuffing and cranberry sauce. mmmm]
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...