Wednesday, November 2, 2016

A Meeting of Fish



[Post Halloween sadness guys. There's still candy, but now you feel guilty eating it. I wish that gleeful abandon lasted a lot longer than one night. But oh well, there's always Thanksgiving. Remember, we're in the holiday corridor now. It's all family time, pie, and hilarity until Jan 1]

Hey, How's it going?
Did you guys see me at Halloween? I rocked it.
Oh man I was so awesome. Like really really awesome.
And the cape right? The cape so cool.

---

His cape was cool,
He didn't look the fool.
He was super awesome.
And man, he could rule.

It might've not been THAT good.
With the outfit, I think he misunderstood.
It's not cool to dress up like food. 
But whatever, I guess that was his mood.

He shared his treats with us.

He left us in his dust.

I don't know why you're making such a fun.

He. Nearly. Ran. Over. Us.

That wasn't him, it was a bus.

Gus!

Halloween was fun.
It was great to be with everyone.
But it's done.
Let's all move on, now run.

Gah!!

[Yeah, there's always that one person. But they usually share the candy so it's all good. Happy Wednesday!!]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...