Friday, October 14, 2016

Crochet Fox, No Socks



[I feel like hiking. It must be the weather. I just LOVE Fall. Wish it lasted longer. Do you like fall? post your favorite fall picture to the Crochet By Karin Facebook page and share in the fun.]

I skip through the forest, I play in the dirt, I drink crisp clear water, I howl when hurt. 
I stubbed my toe, don't worry for me, I was running too fast, 'cause I needed to pee.
But I digress.
I run oh so fast, skipping over large stones, I turn into the wind, no-one knows where I roam. 
Up hills, through trees, crawling on knees. 
Clawing my way through this life filled with bees.
Oh gosh, oh know, I only wanted honey you know!
I run, I run, I scurry away. Gosh don't anger bees, they don't play.

[Ahh, Friday. Doesn't get better. I have a trip to the pumpkin patch, birthday party and other great events to look forward to and, of course, more crocheting!!]
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...