Friday, September 23, 2016

I May Have Crochet Owl



[I did not get a lot of sleep last night. I may have been watching football, but also, I just couldn't sleep. It was one of those days. Not many are like that, but I think it says something, something about something I forgot.]



I may have left my door unlocked.
I may have left my headlights on.
I may have dropped my front door key,
I may have parked in space two when I'm three.
I wasn't thinking,
Wasn't checking,
Wasn't worried about my day I was wrecking.
I had better things in mind.
Better things to do.
And I didn't want to miss.
Getting to see you.
So I may have left work early.
I may have skipped the gym.
I may have picked up flowers for you.
And I am happy about it in the end.
So don't fuss about me too much.
Don't fret about my day.
I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.
Because I pretty much got my way.

[Ahh, nothing like ending the week on a positive note. Looking forward to cooler temperatures, s'mores, pumpkins, and maybe a little pie. Happy Crocheting !]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...