Monday, September 19, 2016

Happy Butterscotch Pudding Day



[It is Butterscotch Pudding Day people. oh man, so good. I really just want some (may be a little hungry!). Are you having butterscotch pudding today? And what crochet project are you working on while having your pudding? Let me know! Post to the Crochet By Karin Facebook page and share in the fun.]


Butterscotch Pudding

I'm going to gobble,
Going to feast.
I'm going to eat
Like a starving beast.

With whipped cream and a cherry
And sprinkles galore.
And after I'm done.
I'll want so much more.

I'll want a second and a third.
Isn't that absurd?
With a few little cookies.
To nibble like a bird.

What a great day!
What an excellent meal.
I'm so happy today.
I'm so glad it's real.

[Enjoy the snacks each and every day. Because a snack makes it better to go to work and play.]



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...