Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Tuesday Blues


[Not one to go outdoors solo, baby crochet chick was a trying hard to enjoy nature, but it was pretty lonely out there. That is, until the birdies began to sing.]

Sitting by my tent in the woods all alone.
I was worried, so worried.
And thinking of going home.

But then the birds started singing,
So swingy and sweet
The birds started singing,
And I started tapping my feet.

The rain started falling,
And I shivered in the wind.
I hid in my tent,
Waiting for this trip to end.

But then the birds started singing,
So swingy and sweet
The birds started singing,
And I started tapping my feet.

The sun peaked out, 
For a minute or two,
And the birds kept singing.
And warmed up my blue.
And my toes kept on tapping,
And my arms and legs too
Then my head started bobbing,
And I started dancing that do. 

And the birds were dancing and singing,
So swingy and sweet
The birds kept on singing,
While I wiggled and giggled, and boogied my feet.

[To all the birders out there, right? Nothin' like time out in the woods with a little 
singing and chirping. And ok, a few smore's doesn't hurt either 
(smore= marshmallow, chocolate, graham cracker)]

Have fun and share on Facebook and Twitter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...