Tuesday, August 30, 2016

The Family That Crochets Together



[I love family reunions. And will labor day coming up, there's plenty of time to hang out with my family. Any of you going to go visiting? I hope you have fun! Only three days to go...]


One step, two step, three step, four.
Grandma's coming.
She'd knocking at the door.
Five step, six step, seven and more.
I hope you're ready.
For all the kisses she has in store.
Shuffle shuffle, knock knock.
She's knocking at the door.
Run little children,
Before come any more.
There's a creek in the back.
The door is open a crack.
Here comes the family.
I hope they have snacks.

[Ahhhh Tuesday, the other good day. Like the adorable lizard pictured above? The little one is a free pattern, just click my 'free patterns' link on the right. The Big one is available on Etsy HERE. And the middle one....I haven't posted that pattern yet :)]
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...