Wednesday, August 24, 2016

A Hop Away from Perfect



[A week into the school year and I'm already tired. Sigh. So much school work! And writing, and math. So much math. And I'm not even taking the class!!! Parents get a workout, let me tell you. Anyway, for those of you who do not have children, congratulations! hahaha, now down to business. Grab yarn, grab hook, try to crochet while reading a book.]


Right, I know.
There is no snow.
No sleet, no slush,
And importantly, no fuss.
Just a relaxing day,
With water for play
Some sun for sunning,
And birds for running.
A spare crab or two,
The water so blue.
A perfect time to say..
You have school today!

[I would print that out and say it every day for a week to your kids each morning. But you know, I'm not the best parent ever. Mostly mediocre.]
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...