Monday, July 25, 2016

It's Cloudy


[I can't believe how long ago I made the blue dragon. I still haven't given him arms, he deserves arms. But that's how WIPs go, you get 90% into a project and then you just finish. Sigh. But don't worry, eventually he will have arms (=P). So crochet dragon meets amigurumi turkey, they're both just relaxing, having a day. Sounds like a normal Monday right?]

The sunrise so beautiful,
The wind so calm.
The smell of grass.
The happy of dawn.

Dawn turns to morning
And the happiness fades.
So much work to be done
Beds to be made.

And there's lunch.
With food so good.
It's usually nice
Unless the kids are rude.

And on to dinner
A welcome sight
A starter to the fun,
That only happens at night.

And around and round
Again and again.
We continue on
Me and you my friend.


[Too sappy? maybe a little. But it's Monday, a little sappy is good because it's five long days till Friday. The fall is coming up. I'll be posting my crochet turkey pattern some time at the end of August so keep a look out on the Crochet By Karin Etsy page.]
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...