Wednesday, April 6, 2016

A Dentist Appointment Away



In a few short hours,
You should be collecting me some flowers.
I'm headed to the dentist today,
To address this tooth decay.
I admit I waited too long,
And my teeth are very far gone.
But I don't want to go there,
It's scary and not fair.
I should be able to eat everything I want,
And not have to go through such a stunt.
A filling for my cavity!
It's just total insanity.
Why can't I eat candy before bed?
"Soda is good!" They said.
But apparently it's not,
And now my teeth have begun to rot.
And my mouth hurts a lot.

Ok, from now on no candy at night,
And no candy at dawn,
And no soda at all 'till the cavities are gone.
And then it's all vegetables for me,
Because I'm so over these fillings 1, 2, and 3.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...