Friday, March 4, 2016

Bringing Home Flowers



I might not be a nice guy.
No, I mean it.
My humor might be dry.
I guess I get a little wrapped up in myself,
And maybe,
I put other people's feelings on a shelf.
I mean, it's not all doom and gloom.
I'm pretty awesome,
I really light up a room.
And there's this cool thing I do,
Oh man,  
If you saw it you'd think so too. 
Everyone pretty much loves me,
I'm irresistible,
That's why it can't be.
That you don't agree.
I mean, all respect.
But your reasoning is suspect.
It's not like I ran over your dog.
Oh... I did?
Well, I'm sure there was fog.
I mean, it's not like I ate your cake.
I DID!?!
Oh for goodness sake.
Well, I mean there must be at least one thing,
That makes me the king.
At least I don't sting,
Right?
Yeah, King.
That has a nice ring.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...