Monday, January 11, 2016

The Flowers are Coming



I know it feels like winter.
I know, I know. 
But trust me when I say,
Winter will soon go.
Ok, fine. It'll take a few months,
But soon it will be gone,
After a few lumps. 
of snow. 

And when winter is gone,
These cute green peeks will start to show
And you will find,
Flowers!! Starting to grow.
They'll peek out from the dirt
And behind the leaves,
They'll spread their petals,
In great jumps and heaves.

And the sun will shine so bright
And the flowers will continue to fight.
And you will resist with all your might.
To pick them.

Because if you don't I must say.
I really wouldn't go out to play.
Because if you pick my flowers little one.
I'll have the bees chase you down and sting you on the bum. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...