Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Best Friends



Sorry I missed you at the game.
It's cool. Look, I caught the ball.
Wow, that's cool. Where were you sitting when you caught it?
What do you mean sitting? I had to run really fast to get this thing.


Best Friends

I was once lost in the woods and my best friend said.
We'll probably never be found, we might as well build a shed.
That made me laugh, but now I'm not sure.
Do you think he meant to reassure?
Or do you think he was suggesting we stay.
And build a life in the woods that day?
I mean he's funny, and we both like sports,
But that's hardly a reason to build a fort.
No, it's probably good we stumbled upon the road.
I didn't really want to list 'woods' as my zip code.
But it's nice that he was ready to settle.
For me I mean, I'm not the nicest fellow. 
I kind of smell, and I sneeze all the time.
But I guess he's cool with it, that best friend of mine.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...