Thursday, October 15, 2015

It's Getting Spooky



We've got one chance to get this right, so please please please follow my lead. Ralph, you need to bring a candy bag this time. And Bill it's "trick or treat!" Say it more sing-song-ee and Jill, you need to stop sighing! People are going to catch on that you're not real kids.

Mikalah, maybe we just weren't meant to get candy.

I can't even talk to you right now.

Pursuit of Candy
It's on my mind every second of every day.
When I eat and when I play.
I'm thinking about it even at work,
I swear I'm going berserk.
I know I need to wait,
To be patient until it's the right date.
But October 31st still wayyy far away
And I want my candy TODAY!!
How many days are left?
What if my neighbors become victims of theft.
And all the candy is stolen away.
Oh man, I don't know what I'll do that day.
Cry and moan and ask everyone why
"Why did someone still the candy!?" I'll scream at the sky.
And then, HOPEFULLY, my mom will shake her head and grab her keys,
And take me to the store to buy as much as I please.  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...