Monday, October 26, 2015

A Weekend Well Spent



I had the best weekend! I went to a festival and ate kettle corn and climbed a rock wall and pet a goat and saw some sheep and bought some Christmas presents. It was amazing.
So why are you late?
I'm soooooooooooooooooo tired.

I woke quite early,
Earlier than you.
And I spent all morning,
Deciding what to do.
I wanted to go out, 
Somewhere pretty and warm.
I wanted to go to a festival,
Which you know, isn't the norm.
I found one or two,
That I thought would be fun.
And then I made us both breakfast,
And went for a run.
We headed out at noon,
Which is right on time.
And we got there a little early.
Plenty of time to get in line.
We waited for the climbing wall,
Waited for the food.
We waited for the pony,
At least I did, you weren't in the mood.
And then sat and watched the music play
And the singer sing a tune.
And we stayed there all day,
Until we could see the moon.
It was delightful and wonderful,
And all those things.
It was just what I needed,
And it made me feel like a king.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...