Monday, August 24, 2015

The Small Things



Another fun week ended and its back to work. Poor Sam can't eat his carrot, 'cause he lost his knife and fork. I'm sure it's near by, maybe under this tree. But it's all very upsetting and I feel pretty sorry.

We had a fun weekend, Sunday being the best. We played games to all hours, and I guess we forgot to rest. But it'll be alright tomorrow, I'm sure the fork will be found, I'll help him later, look all around.

Did you have a nice weekend? I hope it was the best. I hope you hung out with friends,from the north and southwest. Maybe you went to the movies! Or dinner and a show, maybe you played D&D or something else fun, I don't know. But whatever it was, I hope it was great, because now it's Monday and work starts at eight.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...