Sunday, June 14, 2015

Father's Day is Coming


Sneak peak of "Samuel is Caring" now available on Createspace and Amazon


Dad's are Cool
I'm no fool, I know my dad is cool.
He wears sweaters! 
Is a real go getter, there isn't anyone better.
I know! I'm going to write him a letter.
A letter so sweet and caring,
He'll know how smart he is, how daring. 
How brave all the time,
He's so great, I wrote him this rhyme.


[My new book "Samuel is Caring" is available on Createspace and Amazon and is a book of poetry featuring Samuel, a great dad, and his sons playing games, reading books and spending time together. The book also includes two crochet patterns one for Samuel and one for his baby bunnies. Get my book and create your own adventures with Samuel and his kids! Share your pictures on the Crochet By Karin Facebook page and I'll send you a 10% off coupon for the Crochet By Karin Etsy store!]
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...