Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Tuesday is Blues-day



Ba Ba Ba Ba bum
Bum bum, Bum bum

Ba Ba Ba Ba bum
Bum bum, Bum bum

Welllll, I got a large a nose,
Yes I do, yes I do
And I got big ears
Yes, I do. Yes, I do.
I've got a smallllllll mouth
That's right, that's right.
But I've got no TUSKSSSSS
So have NOTHING, nothing to fear
Ba bum ba bum

But WATCH OUT! Little one,
I'm telling you dear.
Ba bum ba bum
You never know
ba bum ba bum
wheeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnn,
The candy man is near!!!!!!!

He'll give you candy!
He'll give you cake!
He'll give you sweets!! So many sweets they'll last you all year!!!!
But STOP!
Don't take those candies
Ba bum, ba bum
Don't don't don't don't take that cake.
Ba bum, ba bum
Those sweets will chase and chase you,
And your teeth, the Candyman will take
Ba ba ba ba bum.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...