Monday, April 6, 2015

A Bunny is Bunny, it's just not funny.



I'm blue same as you and I laugh at my craft.
We make eggs after all, in the winter and the fall.
Why stand up oh so tall, why not sit low with me and Paul. 
We're telling jokes Mirabelle, funny jokes you'd find swell.
And look! I've got eggs, in this basket and down by my legs.
We could paint them you and I, and then chuck them way up high.
They'll land somewhere great, and then another one we could paint.

Ok well, stay up there, but honestly, you're not being fair.
I thought were going to hang out, but now I'm just going to pout.
Oh woe is me, woe is me, Mirabelle is being mean, can't you see.
She's not playing nice and I've asked twice. 
I guess you can't trust a lady who chases mice.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...