Monday, February 9, 2015

Monday Morning Confessions of an Octopus

www.etsy.com/listing/166539988/miniature-octopus

I was wearing my dress,
But I must confess, I was a bit of a mess.

I'd eaten spaghetti sauce, 'cause I'm the boss,
But the dress I had to toss.

So there I was in a shirt and skirt, trying to flirt;
But he fell in the dirt, and we were late to the concert.

We had a lot of fun, but then I had to run.
I knew the date wasn't done, but I was under the gun.

I had work the next day, and I really couldn't stay,
I'm head dancer at the ballet and lack of sleep makes be stray.

So I shouted goodbye, and winked my eye,
He waved into the sky, what a great guy.

We missed our good bye kiss
I hope he didn't take it as a diss,
Maybe next time, Chris.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...