Friday, February 27, 2015

Crochet St. Patrick's Day is a LOT OF WORK



Should we start hiding soon?
Bah, that sounds like work.
True true.
Where'd you hide your pot of candy?
I'm not telling you.
Are you going to the Leprechaun party this weekend?
Mmm, it sounds like a trick to steal my pot of candy.
Oh yeah, it does sound suspicious. I mean, who likes Leprechauns?
No one, that's who.
But there was going to be candy.
Hmmm, might be worth it.

A Leprechaun
They show up unannounced,
They steal all the candy, then bounce.
They're kind of crass
And always calling me lass. 
Who likes them anyway? Kids they say.
Well, I'll show them this year, I'll throw a party
And only serve beer. 
Then they won't come 
And ruin all the fun.
Yeah, that's what I'll do, 
And I'll serve chips and guacamole too.


Interested in making your own leprechaun? Find the pattern HERE
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...