Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Crochet Piglet Loves His Friends



He picked on me! Can you believe it? He's my brother and he was mean, you wouldn't believe me unless you'd seen it. He was laughing and giggling, he thought I was crazy. Just because I want an Oscar for my hard work, being so lazy. I mean, it takes work you know? To get out of all my chores. I need to think all week of ways to get ignored. I've done sick, and tired, and bruised and ill, I'm running out of chances to claim my stomach hurts because I ate my fill.

It's ok man, I'm sure he says it out of love. Just remember, he does all the work you don't. He really goes beyond and above. So maybe say thank you, you know, for all the work he does. And maybe get him chocolates, you know the ones he loves.

Ok, but I'm not sharing my Oscar.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...