Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Crochet Pig Controversy




Did you really just use the Monday Morning Confessions to talk about the Oscars?
Were you listening?! So rude, you should be ashamed dude.
Don't start, you're crazy. You were whining about not winning an Oscar, you baby.
I deserve one! I do. I've been acting all over the place - over there yesterday and now with you.
That's not acting, that's breathing, it's hardly the same. You need to be in a MOVIE, like Chicago or the Hunger Games.
I was in a movie! I was! I swear, I was laughing and crying and pretending to be a bear. 
Hmm, sounds like a Razzy to me, but who am I to judge, oh wait, I'm a critic, watch out! It's the fuzz.
Ugh, you'll write me a bad review, and I'll cry my eyes out. I'll cry and kick my feet and get mom to yell at you and shout.
I take it back, you do deserve an Oscar, for whininess and crazy. Come on, we've got work to do. Time to stop being lazy.
Fine! I'll go, but this isn't over. I'm gonna be famous one day and my picture will be ALL OVER!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...