Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Crochet Cats are Forgetful


What did you get your friend?
Nothing! I can't think of anything. I have no idea. What am I going to do?
Chocolate?
Allergies.
Flowers?
Allergies!
Wow, no flowers?
I know! 
I'm sure you'll think of something.
I'm going to go lay down. I think better asleep.


A Gift is a Gift
I got a doll.
Not a bat, not a ball.
I doll.
I'd yell and scream,
But would you get what I mean?
I like sports,
And building forts.
Climbing trees,
And dirtying my knees.
A doll is silly,
I'm not frilly.
Not cheeky or peeky or 
Hide and Seeky
I want a football, a basketball,
With me, a doll might fall
Against a wall
or get crumpled into a ball. 
And then I'd have a ball!
Ok ok, go ahead and go to the mall.

[Picking gifts is stressful. That's why I just buy candy. Most people like candy.]

Purchase your own Kitty at Etsy/CrochetByKarin
Get the pattern when you purchase my book Henry is Brave


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...