Thursday, February 26, 2015

A Crochet Bee, You See?



Wow, I thought those two were not going to stop.

So ....
There's this person I like and they're pretty special to me.
I was thinking of asking them to the St. Patty's Day parade at three.
It's not for a few weeks, which would give us some time.
To go out on a date, somewhere we can dine.
I could tell them about that flower I like,
The one I've been watching all day and at night.
I don't want the others to find it you see,
It's special, but I'd share it, if my special someone would share it with me.
So what do you think? Should I go ask them out?
Or should I stay quiet in worry and in doubt.
What am I saying? I know what you'll say,
You'll tell me to ask them right now, today.
Thanks for your help, thanks for your ear,
I know I was being silly, living in fear.
If they say no, then it wasn't meant to be.
But I know they'll say yes, because I'm awesome just being me.

Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...