Friday, October 24, 2014

Crochet Owls in a Tree



One is for happy, like watching the sun set.
One is for glad, for being with friends.
One is for thankful, that we're all here together.
One is for excited, to do this again tomorrow.

One, two, three, four.
They are the ones that I adore.
They make you happy, give you cheer,
And each to me is quite dear.

I could get mad, or sad, or angry or annoyed,
But I'd rather be happy so I'll have less people to avoid.
I'd rather look forward than worry about the past,
I'd rather get excited about the fun I had last.

So cheer on your family and friends and colleagues,
And your dog and the cat and that kid they call knees.
Root for the slow guy when you're out jogging,
And that lady who has trouble with her eyeglasses fogging.

Stick up for your friend, even when they're rude,
And remember to always be a pretty awesome dude (or dudette).
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...