Tuesday, October 21, 2014

A Crochet Tree for You and Me



A Crochet Tree for You and Me

This tree is for me can't you see
I've got my feathers on it and now it's claimed,
Go somewhere else! - he exclaimed.

No, no, silly owl, your logic has gone a fowl.
I've been here longer than you,
So the tree is mine, there's nothing you can do.

Yes, yes little kitty, don't think I'll give up just 'cause you're pretty
Time is circular and it's come back to me,
So be off now, step away from my tree.

This is just not right! And I'm up for the fight.
I'll call and I'll wine 
And I'll pace and be annoying all the time.
You'll give up my tree
And be away from me
Or I'll count to three.

One, two

Oh take it silly cat, 
Your silliness has just gone flat.
I had it fair and square,
But it's not worth it to put up with your mean stare.
So take the tree, and be free.
I'll just go home now and be sad and pout to my mommy.

Perhaps we can share, just as long as no one is aware.
I'll take the day, 
Since at night is when you like to play
And when we trade places, I'll say something nice, 
To keep you warm on those cold stormy nights.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...