Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Polite Crochet Conversation



Polite Crochet Conversation

So there I was, wet, tired, hungry and the Easter Bunny was pointing at me. I didn't know what to say, what to do. I looked over at Buck, but he just shrugged.

"Sure sir," I said. And then the Easter Bunny clapped me on the back and hopped off.

To this day I'm not quite sure what I agreed to but, every time I see the Easter Bunny he claps me on the back and tells whoever he's with that I'm one of his best bunnies.


I Said Yes
When given a choice, I said yes.
Not maybe or someday or let me think about, I said yes.
What a mess.

I said yes to chocolate, yes to pie,
When asked to clean the house, I said "I'm your guy!"
Oh my.

But I'll do what I promised,
I'll get the job done,
Because a promise is a promise
And I've only begun.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...