Monday, September 15, 2014

A Royal in Crochet Valley



A Royal in Crochet Valley

Such a wondrous time for the animals of crochet valley. I can tell you, I've been a bard for some time, and most of my tales have very bad endings. But not this one! - Luckily so too, between you and me the townspeople were getting none to pleased with me. - But here we are, safe and sound and it's all thanks to that wonderful bird - Sir Owl.

And the pony of course. But if we're to be fair, the pony likes to steal apples from the people's trees and he doesn't ask or say thank you, which is kind of rude. But he's the Royal horse now so there's nothing that can be done. It's till better than the dragon.

[Word to the wise, Bards can have difficulty seeing the bright side of things]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...