Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Which Side is My Best Side in Crochet?



Which Side is My Best Side in Crochet?

Move to the right.

- Here? Make sure this is my good side? I know one side of me looks better than the other side.

You look great. Try to move a smidge forward and tip your head slightly counter clockwise?

- Which way? Oh and do I have any dirt on my coat? I'd hat to have dirt on me in the picture.

Tip the top of your head to the right and the bottom of your head to the left.

- Ok, ok.

No, no. The other way.

- You know you're offly bossy.

Listen, you asked me to take the picture right? I don't even know you, but I'm not taking a bad picture. I have standards.

- Well, I guess I should be happy for that.

Now turn your left foot slightly......

[Lesson learned, sometimes you can't ask for less than perfection. Especially when dealing with dragons.]
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...