Tuesday, July 8, 2014

A Crochet Ladybug Dream



A Crochet Ladybug Dream

Well, hello ladies and gents. My name is Petunia and I am the Lady of Crochet Valley. It's not an official title mind you, just something I like to be called. I live over yonder in the small patch of flowers by the big bush. You can't miss it, there's a big box painted purple a few feet away.

So what brings you by? Were you hoping to meet me? If so, I'm very happy to make your acquaintance. Did you perhaps bring me a gift? No? Ok, well maybe next time.

I was just thinking how nice it would be to have visitors and here you are to entertain me. We just had a huge celebration here and it was like everyone was celebrating me. Did you see it? What a wonderful tribute don't you think? The blue didn't make much sense, but the red and white was obviously in my honor. Perhaps they were envisioning me flying through the bright blue sky? That must be it.

Perhaps you can stay for a spell and tell me about all the things that made you come to visit me today? Great, let me just get comfortable...

[This is my newest pattern, what do you think? I looked through a lot of pictures before I attempted this one, I think it looks pretty good, but feel free to provide your 2 cents - be NICE!! lol]
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...