Monday, June 16, 2014

The Crochet Rulers of the Crochet Galaxy



The Crochet Rulers of the Crochet Galaxy

Little known fact, Owls are the rulers of the galaxy.
I know, it seems far fetched, but hear me out. They always seem to be watching us, they hide during the day, they're known for their great wisdom and oh yeah, they can fly.

Seriously? That didn't convince you. Well obviously, you're a Rulers of the Galaxy deny-er. There's no talking to you.

For the rest of you, I have confidence that you came to the same conclusion and me - Owls should be feared above all else.

It's time we started keeping track of these terrifying and yet intriguing animals. That's why I'm asking my loyal crochet humor followers to post to the Crochet By Karin Facebook page this week with pictures of the elusive, terrifying, Rulers of the Galaxy - the Owls.

Have a good week everyone. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...