Friday, June 13, 2014

A Blossom for a Crochet Dragon



A Blossom for a Crochet Dragon

Blossom, my sweet blossom.
Today is Friday which is awesome,
But it also means that I must leave you.
Which is sad and too bad because we have so much left to do.
I know! I know, it will be sad to part.
But remember the time we spent together and take heart.
I'll be thinking of the time I smelled your sweet scent.
I'll remember the time I fell and under your bloom found a lovely 25 cents.
I'll remember the time I ran around in the rain in my boots
And then tripped and fell and knocked my head on your roots.
And sweet bloom, sweet blossom, sweet friend and companion,
I'll remember the day I wouldn't stop talking and you called me random.

Bye sweet flower, good bye my friend.
I'll see you next spring when the winter comes to an end.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...