Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Crochet Owl Duet



Crochet Owl Duet

Jim:
I'm just sittin' on the side of a tree,
Waiting for life to fall right past me.

Kay:
I'm here sitting right next to Jim,
Waiting for something to fall right past him.

Jim and Kay:
And wouldn't you know a leaf just did,
But we weren't looking and it's already landed.

Jim:
I'm still sittin' here waiting all day
Kay:
We're waiting, letting the day waste away.

Jim and Kay:
Oh my goodness here it comes!
A leaf as pretty as the sun.
Don't let the joy of the day, slip away, slip away.
Go and and see the sun, go out and remember to play.

Jim:
Ok I've seen one, so let's head home.

Kay:
Maybe we can watch TV and call Mom on the phone.

Jim and Kay:
See you guys later and thanks for saying hey!
We're gonna head out, but feel free to stay.

We've got homework and dinner and such,
Maybe tomorrow we'll have better luck.

you know we shouldn't probably always rhyme,
I'm sure most people don't have the time.

To keep listening to us all day,
Waste time watching leaves drift away.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...