Friday, May 9, 2014

A Crochet Whale of a Tale



A Crochet Whale of a Tale

And then when they weren't looking I snuck off and jumped in this guy's truck bed and he drove forever and ever and I thought he'd never stop, but then he did and we were at this gas station so I jumped out. There were all these cars around and I couldn't decide where to go next, but this guy saw me and was like 'hey you!' and I panicked and ran and ended up in this lady's backyard and she had this really cute dog, but I guess he didn't like me because he started barking and growling so I ran out of there and into this backyard and you guys seem really nice and at least you can't chase me because, let's face it, turtles are kind of slow walkers but anyways, I'm really thirsty, do you have any water?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...