Tuesday, May 27, 2014

A Crochet Parade is a Wonderful Thing



A Crochet Parade is a Wonderful Thing

That parade today was so wonderful!
Yes, wonderful.
Did you see that little girl with the tutu?! So cute!
Yes, cute.
And the bagpipers, I don't know how they do that, it looks so hard and yet it sounds so easy.
Mmm, bagpipers
Deedrah!! Did you even see the parade? You keep repeating everything we're saying.

Sorry! I was there, but well, did you see all the soldiers in uniform? They were all dressed up and looked so wonderful and I just felt really bad.

Oh, sorry, it was Memorial Day, were you feeling sad about all the brave people we've lost.

Yes, but I was really feeling bad because those guys must have been SO HOT in those uniforms. I was sweating and I'm not wearing a three piece suit!



[Happy belated Memorial Day everyone, I hope you were with friends and family this past weekend.]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...