Thursday, April 10, 2014

Bring Home the Crochet Chicks



Bring Home the Crochet Chicks

When the rain has stopped and the wind dies down,
A certain group of people will be coming back to town.
They won't march in line and the crowds won't cheer,
They'll come on their own with baskets of candy and they'll sneak about when you're near.

They are the Crochet Chicks, the bringers of candy and fun,
They sneak around at night hiding eggs until they're done.
You'll have to wait till morning and then there's a trick,
You have to find the treats yourself, hidden in trees and bushes and under rocks and maybe a brick.

So bring on the fun of Easter,
and hunt down an  egg for me.
It's time to have a little fun
While the snow isn't up to our knees.


[I know, I know. I'm a week early. We're doing our Easter egg hunt this weekend at a community center, which I'm sure a lot of you are too...so you see, this is actually very fitting :)]
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...