Tuesday, March 18, 2014

April is Coming Crochet Bunny



April is Coming Crochet Bunny

Now that we've gotten St. Patrick's Day out of the way, it time for my day - Bunny Day. Ok, ok, also called Easter.

Listen, I know it's hard to believe, but I get zero respect around here. All the other amigurumi run around having fun and they don't listen. I say, 'Come paint eggs!' and they ignore me. I say, 'Walk don't run!' and they ignore me. I've tried pointing at them, raising my voice, stamping my foot. Nothing works.

BUT, on bunny day - My Day - (ok, ok, Easter), all the amigurumi crochet animals have to listen to me. It's the best day ever. I'm all like - 'Find the eggs!' - and they run off as fast as they can to find all the eggs. (I love that game!) And then I'm all like 'Go get your baskets!' and they run off and do that. Why can't the listen to me all the time?

I love love Bunny Day, aka My Day, aka Easter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...