Friday, March 28, 2014

Amigurumi Pony Patrol



Amigurumi Pony Patrol

How did we get into this?
Eh. The agent said it was a once in a life time opportunity. He said we'd get a lot of face time.

We need to fire that guy. Everyone is staring at us and not because we look cool. Why is this block wall need it's own guards?
I'm not sure, I didn't catch the whole story, but something about art, blah blah blah, famous artist, blah, worth a lot of money. Sorry, you know I can't pay attention that long.

I'm making all our contracts from now on.
Agreed.

So you think we could steal a part of the wall and sell it?
Hm, I hadn't thought of that. Why don't we just kick it and collect on the insurance?

That's a good try at a decent idea, but I think the cops would recognize your hoofprint and we are the beneficiaries of the insurance policy.
Ok, let's just start charging everyone who walk by for looking at it.

Eh, eh you! You owe us 5 dollars!! Oh! That's two looks, now you owe us $10!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...