Sunday, February 2, 2014

Crochet Superbowl 2014

Guffry the Turkey in his Football helmet.

On this fine day two teams will line up to challenge each other for the ultimate price, football history.

And while my team (cry!) did not make it to the Superbowl I can still be happy for those teams that did.

So here's to you, Broncos and Seahawks, have a great game, don't get injured and have fun.


For all those other fans who's teams also did not make it to the Superbowl, we'll get 'em next year, enjoy the game :)



(PS. Peyton, you're on my NFL playoff challenge team, so if you could score big, that would be great.)

(PPS: You too, Wes Welker! (who used to play for MY team, but was sadly traded away. You'll always be a Patriot to me!!!!!))



[Guffry (the amigurumi crochet turkey) made an appearance in my Thanksgiving postings and was saved by my husband who thought he was hilarious. Since then, my husband has asked me to crochet several hats for Guffry including the lovely Football helmet pictured above.]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...