Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Amigurumi Love Song



The big day was fast approaching and Ron, the crochet octopus, was beginning to feel the pressure. His little tentacles ached, his back ached, his head ached, even his little plastic safety eyes ached.

Ron: Valentine's day is only 10 days away! I need to learn this song faster Penelope.
Penelope: She's going to like it no matter what, don't worry so much.

Ron: She needs to more than like it, she needs to LOVE it. And then love me.
Penelope: I really don't think a song is going to magically make her fall in love with you. But, seeing as she doesn't run away screaming when she's with you, she might already love you.

Ron: Maybe I should have asked her if she loved me; it would have saved me a lot of time practicing (rubbing his chin thoughtfully).
Penelope: (rolls eyes) Just take it from the top so I can go to lunch.

"Twinkle, twinkle...."

Penelope: Lovely, time for leftovers from eat it again cafe. Just keep practicing. You always forget the last line.
Ron: It's 'like a what?'.....Ruby? she's red like a ruby and her eyes are black like the sky at night and her arms are soft (other than the suckers). And...
Penelope: Please stop. It's 'like a diamond.' I'm going before you attempt poetry and ruin my lunch.

[Little known fact, Amigurumi Octopii are not very good at playing piano. I know, I know - it sounds like I'm making this up. But ask yourself this: when was the last time you saw an amigurumi octopus PLAY a piano?]
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...