Thursday, January 23, 2014

What Do Crochet Turtles Do All Day?




What do I do all day? I eat a lot of lettuce. And watermelon. But sometimes there isn't water melon so I eat an orange or blueberries. I don't really know why there isn't watermelon every day, but I'm sure it because of the rabbits. They like watermelon too.

I also walk around the yard through the grass. The grass feels really nice under my toes and I keep a look out for dangerous animals like bunnies and I go tell dad. I've seen birds hanging around too, but they don't try to eat my lettuce or my watermelon.

The rest of the day I spend up on my rock in the sun. It's very warm and I can keep an eye on my grassy spot and on my food so the rabbits can't sneak up and steal it. I get really warm on the rock, which is really really nice. And then dad comes and gets me.

It's pretty sweet. (other than the rabbits and bunnies).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...