Monday, January 13, 2014

Crochet May is a Party Crasher



May: Joe! Help me up.
Joe: Hmm, no, I don’t think so.

May: Joe!! You can’t leave me here, it’s only one more step, just lift me up!
Joe: I’ll let someone at the party know that you’re out here.

May: This is ridiculous, I was just saying how nice it was for you to pick up the gift. I was THANKING you!
Joe: We didn’t get a group gift May. I purchased a gift and you didn’t.

May: We did! I asked you last week what were you getting for the guys and you said a vase and I said that was a great idea.

Joe: it was a great idea and I’m about to go get credit for it. See you in an hour.

May: Joe! You can’t leave me here! …


May: Oh hey Lisa!! How’s it going? Can you help me up? What did you end up getting the guys? That is such a great gift, here I’ll help you drop it off.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...