Thursday, January 16, 2014

Amigurumi Crochet Miscommunication



Ken: I did not!
Gerry: Those rocks didn’t fall by themselves. You just walked across, ego, you are at fault.

Ken: I am a slender flower, there is no way those rocks fell because of me.
Gerry: You are not a slender flower, but to be fair, they looked loose so I’m sure anyone walking across would have made them fall.

Ken: I did NOT knock them down. You are trying to fat shame me and I will NOT HAVE IT!
Gerry: To fat shame you, you would need to feel shame and you would need to be fat. Since you are neither, I’m merely pointing out that you walked across the rocks and then they fell.

Ken: Now you think I’m out of touch with reality!? What, you think I’m crazy! You think that I don’t know that I made the rocks fall. Well guess what Mr. “I know everything” I did know and now you’re stuck over there and I don’t have to listen to you anymore.

Gerry: So we both win, how nice.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...